Fulmar
This post is 5254 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Dear All

New member here. I have a '81 DT175MX that I've owned from new but has been sitting under a pile of wood in my Dad's garage for the past 14 years. In the next year or so (once I get my garage sorted out) I intend to restore it to its former glory so will be on here looking for hints and tips. Current bike is an XR400R I bought last year after not having a bike for years. Last bike (in the mid 90s) was an immaculate RD350LC. Still curse the day I sold it....

Regards, Fulmar

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome "Fulmar" [ is a sea going bird in it] Plenty of help on Dt 175s here Cynic, Old Git, have em and are stalwards on the MXs ...

I must agree with Blackhat. PLENTY of dt helpers here.

and if you catch them on a tuesday, they should all be done with the DT's and be able to type without the shakes. :buzz:

all joking aside, welcome to the YOC fulmar, hope you have a good time here.

I must agree with Blackhat. PLENTY of dt helpers here.

and if you catch us on a tuesday, we should all be done with the DT's and be able to type without the shakes. :buzz:

all joking aside, welcome to the YOC fulmar, hope you have a good time here.

Er Dave i think that is more accurate. :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online