manchester Toy run 7th November

drewpy
This post is 5289 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Might go, how about you?

Now then AULD EEN." my wheel are turning, blink.gif might take my exhausts to drew"ps ,, on the fri, bring my DT400 , ON TRAILER. do the ride wi yeh , on sat & hame that nt.

plannin in progress, > check the work situation cool.gif

can somebody have me and the dt shipped over?

Ha--dave wud u leave the death vally heat of say a moddest 40degrees[120f] to cum to the dark skys and 14dgree. cool.gif and swap the rattle snakes for the muggers of Manchester ?.

weather was great and nice to see OG there. Kev went but was fasionably late so we missed each other.

anyways here are a few pictures

OG tinseling up

DSC00539.jpg

A rose between thorns

DSC00542.jpg

the 3 amigos

DSC00541.jpg

the final destination

DSC00545.jpg

the oldest bikes there

DSC00547.jpg

must have been at least 600 bikes there it was a shame that the police pulled out of any responsibity so we had to fend for ourselves and it fragmented the riding group.

will do it next year though

drewps

Great pics Drewpy, was a great morning out and after the week weve had it was nice to see the weather brighten up briefly. Will definately do it again and recommend it to anyone near enought to make the trip. Littledave, I made a donation on your behalf...Thanks :thumb:

100_1280.jpg

100_1282.jpg

100_1286.jpg

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm116/oldgitonabike/Shows%20and%20Events/Sally%20Army%20Toy%20Run%2011_07_2009/?action=view&current=100_1292.flv

thanks for the call og it was appreciated ,also nice to speak to you droopy,turned out to be a nice day ,although i did do the ton up on my way home,it started to pee down and i was doned in a santa outfit with no waterproofs.

Ah -- looks braw" wish i"d went , [tied cudna] But Drewps , your hair looks a bit shorter since i last sew you.biggrin.gif .[ exhuasts on way monday] to ur place of work matewink.gif

Ah -- looks braw" wish i"d went , [tied cudna] But Drewps , your hair looks a bit shorter since i last sew you.biggrin.gif .[ exhuasts on way monday] to ur place of work matewink.gif

aye, got fed up of looking like a grandad :lol: much more macho now (or not!)

Great pics there Drewps, looks like a great day out, funny to see everyone in rain-suits, but alas the sun shines for the riteous :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online