Stafford show 17th and 18th October 09

drewpy
This post is 5314 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is the international classic japanese bike show and its MASSIVE!!

planning to ride out on either saturday or sunday depending on the weather. we normally go down via knutsford and stop off at little chef, stoke (near A500)for a brew and a bit of crumpet!

then its filter riding near the stafford county showground as the roads are choked with punters.

I usually set off about 8am and get to stafford 10ish with pre bought tickets as the queues can be rather long (it has got better over the last few years) if anyone wants to come along,your welcome but be prepared to walk a ways as this is a big show and takes 4 hours just to walk round!!

http://www.classicbikeshows.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye drewps " looks like am heading sunday ,, maybe see ye again, unsure.gif or pass like two ships in the night.smile.gif

Aye drewps " looks like am heading sunday ,, maybe see ye again, unsure.gif or pass like two ships in the night.smile.gif

sorry black; we are going saturday as Man City are playing sunday :rolleyes: weather forcast is SUNNY!!

Fancy a burger at Keele services Blackhat?

Aye auld een, maybe twa rolleyes.gif , Will fone u tmozz , to see wen we leavin .wink.gif

AND drewps -- City ??????? They only had a team wen FRANNY LEE played 1970s .. Beetles said [ cant buy me love] same wi success laugh.gif

pretty quiet at stafford today. OT came on his 125 and remembered his money this time :rolleyes:

lovely (and cold) day and there was about 5 of us in the end. got me a few bits N Bobs

drewps

ok, me and blackhat met up as planned, great to finally meet you John. Had a good day out and drooled over some stunning bikes 'like you do', here's a pic of us sampling the free hospitality at the Jawa owners club stand where the 'wags' were in national costumes. Well that's about it for this year as far as shows go! roll on summer.

100_1271.jpg

100_1268.jpg

100_1269.jpg

did you see the MPF bike moose copy from mad max?

there was an xs250 there for £2.5K :blink:

Hey John did he sing yeez a song?

"cos ah would ride 500 mile an ah would ride five hunner more" :)

hay, you are one of the proclaimers arnt you,can you autograph my reply please.laugh.gif nice rd s arnt they.high blackhat whats it like in the shadow of a star.

did you see the MPF bike moose copy from mad max?

there was an xs250 there for £2.5K blink.gif

Yip drewps , saw the GPZ1000. Z1power did the build, [ remember the Nightrider] The toe-cutter"laugh.gif wot about them LC-350s, gorgeous eh

i did 774 mls round trip , delivered a bike to manchester, saw show, and had breaky wi O.Git. all in 20hrs, wot a day oot cool.gif

We went on sunday ... it was a brillant day out ... bit bloomin cold on the way down ...but a great ride there none the less.

Posted up in the wrong thread for the ride there like a complete newby hahaha ... :(

Sorry we missed you ...

The bikes were amazing ... so much to see ... but I think we managed to see most things ... the food on site was bloo*dy expensive though ... stopped at Jn16 M6 at the Little Chef for some food on the way home .... :)

By the time we got within 20 miles of home, it was dark, wet and cold .... winters on its way :( :( :(

Be safe,

Shakey ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online