New look

barkwindjammer
This post is 5228 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone else find that when you're typing a post, the writing disappears off the right hand side (behind the smilies box) & that when you want to insert a smilie and click on the 'Show All' icon, the list disappears behind the previous posts and also doesn't show the previews?

Or is it just me? :blink:

A quick query.

When trying to add a link to a posting, the pop-up box where you enter the link address comes up away off to the LHS of the screen, can't see whats happening. Tried dragging it over but no luck. Am i just being thick (even more than normal) ??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno mate, i tried to change my siq a few days back, still no good just get strange error messages. I can't even delete the one i've got. Can't do it with my daughters laptop either so it isn't the browser.?

We being thick together?????

• 3 months later...

Forks mellow.gif

Jammer " ------------------------------------------------------------ Yer no richt in the heed ,--------------------------------------------biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Funnily enough i miss the 'top' button.

Can be a problem with a BIG topic, Such as that members rides thingy with all those photos.

Tip....

Look at the scroll bar at the right hand side of the screen, On any topic if you place your mouse cursor somewhere (anywhere) along the length of the scroll bar then hold down the shift key and click your mouse. Bingo you get to that point at lightening speed...so this could easily be your new 'Top' button...it is mine :D