Janie
This post is 5390 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ay up people :D

New bird on the block and just popping my head up to say 'ello guys and gals. Been riding for a few years now. Current bikes are a '98 600 Fazer with all the usual pretty bits ...Renthals, belly pan, sport rack, stainless micron system etc..... used to be owned by Alan Dowds when he worked for Ride magazine so has had the tits well and truly thrashed off it by a load of bike journo's....(I like to think it's just been run in well ;-) Also got a poor old '88 XJ 600 that's currenly sitting in the back yard and slowly being eaten by the elements.

errrr so...... Hello :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello and welcome to the asylum, er... forum...

remember to speak up a little when talking to oldgitonabike, he's a little hard of hearing in his old age ;)

Hello and welcome to the asylum, er... forum...

remember to speak up a little when talking to oldgitonabike, he's a little hard of hearing in his old age ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

¡¡ Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , Janie !!

:rolleyes:

:D
Welcome janie :) Sandwell ??? enlighten us geographicly chalenged :unsure:

And save that XJ it will be a classic some day [ and u"ll not say " i had one o" them] wish i still had it.

Welcome janie :) Sandwell ??? enlighten us geographicly chalenged :unsure:

And save that XJ it will be a classic some day [ and u"ll not say " i had one o" them] wish i still had it.

Hi Blackhat,

Thanks, good to be here :D

Sandwell is in the West Midlands around 20 something miles NW of Birminham. More specifcally I'm from a little town called Wednesbury.

Strange you should mention the XJ. Someone from the forum is after her already. :blink:

Ay up Janie, always good to see a new bird on the block ... love the plumage... :D Welcome to the forum.

I was thinking, what a trim pair of ***s, bet she's also got a neat little ***e to go with them, rraaaaarrrr ! :yes:

but then, I've got tourettes :mellow::lol::mellow:

welcome aboard perky,,,,pinky.

I was thinking, what a trim pair of ***s, bet she's also got a neat little ***e to go with them, rraaaaarrrr ! :yes:

ive said it before and i'll say it again, youve been smoking something a bit too strong <_<

ive said it before and i'll say it again, youve been smoking something a bit too strong <_<

wow what happend to your hair ,am i the only one to notice it,oh welcome aswell.