Toons

barkwindjammer
This post is 4987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Once again BWJ I am sorry about my remarks last night, I had to much Hereford nectar. Whilst in the RN I had some very good mates from all over Britain including Scotland and Wales but the local boys from the two towns I mentioned didn't seem to like us for reasons only known to them.

Getting back to the original thread I thought you might of picked up on the nationality of one of the greatest performers of all time, that's "if you think I'm sexy"

Maggie May was a hit because of a blunder by an American DJ who put the record on the turntable upside down meaning to play the A side to which I can't remember the title.

Also the best author IMHO comes from Edinburro.

ok Mikey, well I try to get along with 2nd class citizens no matter where there from :lol: ,, can I still keep you on ma freends list then? :huh:

Is'nt Rod the Mod a londonner?, or sumfin? I dunno :huh:

And its Embra !, get it right, goodness sake! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is'nt Rod the Mod a londonner?, or sumfin? I dunno :huh:

Your correct, he was born and raised in London but one of his parents was Scottish and the other English. I thought he was Scottish because you often see him wearing a tartan cap and he supports a Scottish football team.

How do you tell what clan a Scotsman is from?

You put your hand up his kilt and if you feel a half pounder he's a Macdonald. :lol:

Your correct, he was born and raised in London but one of his parents was Scottish and the other English. I thought he was Scottish because you often see him wearing a tartan cap and he supports a Scottish football team.

How do you tell what clan a Scotsman is from?

You put your hand up his kilt and if you feel a half pounder he's a Macdonald. :lol:

tut tut, that kind of thing just leaves a bad taste in your mouth ! :huh:

Once again BWJ I am sorry about my remarks last night, I had to much Hereford nectar. Whilst in the RN I had some very good mates from all over Britain including Scotland and Wales but the local boys from the two towns I mentioned didn't seem to like us for reasons only known to them.

Getting back to the original thread I thought you might of picked up on the nationality of one of the greatest performers of all time, that's "if you think I'm sexy"

Maggie May was a hit because of a blunder by an American DJ who put the record on the turntable upside down meaning to play the A side to which I can't remember the title.

Also the best author IMHO comes from Edinburro.

Hi Mike,

if you are talking of the bow (Strongbow) the apples are grown in Worcestershire (Martley Hillside) thro 3 farms .. best I know is Hockhams Farm .... the other across the road is Woodbury Farm (i think) then i guess there shipped to Hereford to produce the mind numbing stuff but tbh try cider from the micro presses on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border .... Knights & Norbury to name 2 .... but as they on my doorstep I don't need the taxi home, but I guess you could stop over here !

Regards Jim

Hi Mike,

if you are talking of the bow (Strongbow) the apples are grown in Worcestershire (Martley Hillside) thro 3 farms .. best I know is Hockhams Farm .... the other across the road is Woodbury Farm (i think) then i guess there shipped to Hereford to produce the mind numbing stuff but tbh try cider from the micro presses on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border .... Knights & Norbury to name 2 .... but as they on my doorstep I don't need the taxi home, but I guess you could stop over here !

Regards Jim

Hi Jim, I'm most definatley talking about "the bow" It's been my favourite drink ever, especially on a hot summers day in a pub garden.

GOD!! since typing this about twenty minutes ago the missus has thrown a tantrum. Not only has it cost me a bunch of flowers (£7.00) now she's gone and stormed off to bed.

All I did was try to help her try and parralell park her car but every time I said turn the steering wheel clockwise she turned it anti-clockwise and vice-versa.

All I can say is bring back national service!

Hi Jim, I'm most definatley talking about "the bow" It's been my favourite drink ever, especially on a hot summers day in a pub garden.

GOD!! since typing this about twenty minutes ago the missus has thrown a tantrum. Not only has it cost me a bunch of flowers (£7.00) now she's gone and stormed off to bed.

All I did was try to help her try and parralell park her car but every time I said turn the steering wheel clockwise she turned it anti-clockwise and vice-versa.

All I can say is bring back national service!

Hi Mike,

no problems ... perhaps you should have followed her to bed and give her some national service training :lol: .. that normally sorts um out ... but run over to Martley Hillside and scrump some apples & see if you can make some 'bow' at least you will be starting off with the same base product .... perhaps you should have said "rt hand down then lft hand down on the driving leason or where you under the influence of the 'dreaded Bow' :unsure:

Regards Jim

Hi Mike,

no problems ... perhaps you should have followed her to bed and give her some national service training :lol: .. that normally sorts um out ... but run over to Martley Hillside and scrump some apples & see if you can make some 'bow' at least you will be starting off with the same base product .... perhaps you should have said "rt hand down then lft hand down on the driving leason or where you under the influence of the 'dreaded Bow' :unsure:

Regards Jim

have been reading this thread and laughing to myself, when i was teaching my late wife to drive she never knew her left from her right, so i came up with what i thought was a stunning plan i asked her what hand she wore her wedding ring on she replied on my left hand so i said right when i want you to turn lft i will say married and when i want you to turn right not married ,so off we set and it was working great till she asked me which way now and i said not married and she turned left down a one way street with me shouting no no i said not married at which point she burst in to tears saying i was confusing her! well she never did learn to drive,she did try her hand at a motorbike but never got off the drive without hitting something.

Up-tight girl by by Billy Joel :mellow:

Summer Song

Surfin' with the Alien

MotorCycle Driver

If I Could Fly - Joe Satriani

Just Got Paid - ZZTop

Ride - AC/DC

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for that m8,

I was looking for a scotish tune but no joy, but im a stubern we barstwert so ill find one eventualy. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online