Dating

Yamigirl
This post is 5471 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Because im a happily married woman and have been for more years than i care to remember i thought i would ask on the couple of bike forums that i use about dating on the web, my 38yr old mate has just got divorced and is looking for a dating biker forum we have had a look at a few for her but they are dodgy looking ones are there any safe ones to join or is she doomed to the occasional chat ups in the local

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Because im a happily married woman and have been for more years than i care to remember i thought i would ask on the couple of bike forums that i use about dating on the web, my 38yr old mate has just got divorced and is looking for a dating biker forum we have had a look at a few for her but they are dodgy looking ones are there any safe ones to join or is she doomed to the occasional chat ups in the local

I think its best to get out more and enjoy herself.

People are attracted to women that have a good time, laughing and such. ,maybe attend a few weekend events like farmyard etc

just my 2d's worth

Just get out on the rally circuit and have a laugh, if she's just divorced i would have thought she would want to have some single fun for a while..... ;)

thanks guys but she is a woman that needs a man she hates herself for feeling like that but she doesnt know any differant as she was 14 when she started seeing her ex. As for the getting out to bike rallies and the like she does we go everywhere but she is a little shy so she never puts herself out there

I think its best to get out more and enjoy herself.

People are attracted to women that have a good time, laughing and such. ,

I'd second that.

A woman who can hold a conversation, have a laugh, and be a mate. I'm lucky I found mine second time around (first was a miserable cow - but huge puppies) and (apart from the hot pants and the legs) it was here confidence that got me.

I was divorced then single for a good while (before Sue) and I was pretty much the same, I'd been with the miserable cow since 17. Once I got over it I had a ball, and that's when the good things started happening. Don't do the rebound stuff, it nearly always ends in tears (not always though)

huge puppies

Great Dane?? St Bernard?? :D lol

Why not start a new section within the forum for the singles amongst the masses?

Singles can post some info & pics - obviously nowt too rude or OGOAB's pacemaker will need a new battery & Foamy will have a stroke! (pardon the pun :blink: )

hmmm.... :headscratch: kinda had first hand experience with this one... if it is that she wants an 'online experience' there is The Morotcycle Junction if thats your thing...just Google it....thats like a bikers meeting site for singles I think...

Personally though its my opinion that online stuff sucks....u really do have to be going places..meet new people, mix with different folks. I know it may sound like an old cliche but it does happen when you least expect it.

Id just started going to our 'local' ish bike meet with a mate and within a the 1st week met someone who was riding out with us....needless to say...he didnt hang about and asked me if he could take me out after the 2nd time of meeting me! :lol:

6 weeks down the line now...talk about a whirlwind romance...:crylaugh:

We absolutely hit it off instantly... ::kisses2::D

Weird how it slots into place sometimes...go with the flow and tell her not to put herself under too much pressure...eeezzzeee..... :P

:luck:

Marriage's are like bikes. You have one to learn on your first one. Then you go out and get the one you want.

Set her up with Foamy. He has a bike and is into women that are older than him.

Sorted.

haha he will pick her up on his JAWA (when its fixed that is) :P

You also have BikerMatch, which is a friendly place.

It costs about a fiver a month if you want the extra features, like forum and so on, but it has some very good people.

I used to hang about there and chuck my malcontent, dissident opinions around.... which were always met with loving humour!!!

However, I do like the idea of setting up a dating forum here.

Foamy is only 16 isnt he :o she rides a 600 fazer so i think his little bike would be a tad slow for her :lol:

Ttaskmaster i think you should

Foamy is only 16 isnt he :o she rides a 600 fazer so i think his little bike would be a tad slow for her :lol:

Ttaskmaster i think you should

Eh?

I should what?

Give her a bell?

Shut up?

Fuck off and die?

Dance the Macarena?

Paint my Pulse Rifle in Bess Brown instead of Olive Green?

Have a salad for lunch instead of the carb-heavy ham sandwich I just picked up?

:D

Oh, you mean set up the dating forum?

Well, first off I'm not a Mod, so I can't anyway.

Secondly, dating agencies are supposed to be fun and welcoming, particularly to shy people who might need encouragement...

I'm more like Hugh Laurie in House MD. I'd be great to police the thing and harshly judge anyone who dares piss about and make fun of serious, honest posters... but that's it.

I'm the shotgun used for hunting rats. Not too appropriate when a dove feather is needed.

Eh?

I should what?

Dance the Macarena?

Yes, I'd pay good money for that ........ but only if you dress up as an Alien..... :lol:

Yes, I'd pay good money for that ........ but only if you dress up as an Alien..... :lol:

I can actually hold you to that.

I hope you realise.....

All I have to do is blast over to Orpington, pick up Axl and I'm set. Where do you want to do this?

Seriously.

The good money you'll pay (along with any other spectators) will go to the NSPCC.

I can get a whole bunch of Aliens along too, if you want.

I can actually hold you to that.

I hope you realise.....

All I have to do is blast over to Orpington, pick up Axl and I'm set. Where do you want to do this?

Seriously.

The good money you'll pay (along with any other spectators) will go to the NSPCC.

I can get a whole bunch of Aliens along too, if you want.

Hmmm....

U-Tube ??? Berkshire's a long way to go, and I'd have to try to ride home laughing uncontrolably too..

I can supply you with a Childline banner (kinda like bunting or flags on a string sort of thing)

Why not setup a JustGiving page, when you reach say £100 you do the dance Video it and post it up there ??

The group already has a JustGiving page.

For this, I'd expect at least a grand in sponsorship, plus more from spectators on the day.

But anyway.... Mods - Dating Forum?

Eh?

I should what?

Give her a bell?

Shut up?

Fuck off and die?

Dance the Macarena?

Paint my Pulse Rifle in Bess Brown instead of Olive Green?

Have a salad for lunch instead of the carb-heavy ham sandwich I just picked up?

:D

:crylaugh::crazy::chair: PMSL

Oh how interesting,i'm single too and fed up with doing my own bike tinkering,need a man to do it as i dont want to break my nails :o Dont need one for anything else <_<

Yamigirl,i think i know you from a certain other site !!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online