THE GOV

Blades_2
This post is 5475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HAHA SH!T OUT OF LUCK NOW YOU CURRUPT B4STARD3S

Hmm so then how much of our money have you been spending and how much on what??

Serves you right.

HAAHAA :lol::lol::D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Dunno what you're so excited about - No-one's going to stop them or do anything about it.

No-one's going to stop them or do anything about it.

REMEMBER THE BASTILLE " la guillitine" is wot i say :rolleyes:

Remember the Dissolution Of The Monasteries?

Henry VIII is openly razing Catholic churches to the ground, burning the (incalculably rare) papers stored within and confiscating their wealth.

Supposedly this is under the pretext of retalliating against Catholic corruption, but in fact he's just nicking their good to fill his depleted treasury.

Robert Aske, formerly one of Henry's Lieutenants, joins the growing mass of outraged people and leads them in a revolt against the king. In York, over 40,000 armed, angry people (the entire English army at the time was only about 7,000) march on the town and demand that the king answer for this travesty.

King says he'll consider stopping this and tells them all to go home, which they happily do. He then executes Aske and carries on as before.

People are apathetic fools and this will continue.

i dont disagree that it will continue but its just wrong, were in the middle of a recession and gorden brown and the other "politicions" are doing F*** all about it and will be very sad when they have to answer for their second or in some cases even THIRD homes, and where sat here worried about our only home because some Bank in america when shit up and some people made shit loads of money out of it :angry:

That's my point...

They will never have to answer for it. They will continue fucking us over until some of us actually stand up and have them removed from office.

You really think an 'election' will not be fixed?

You really think they will still be in this country when it goes to hell, rather than fecked off elsewhere with millions in a private bank to fall back on?

yeahh which is shit tbh, but have you seen on 10 downing street's website there is a poll which is happily named retire, so maybe we can do something about it =]

P.S MY NAME IS ONE OF THE ONES ON THERE.

BUT THE PRICK IS ABOUT TO RESTRICT US TO 50 MPH BECAUSE E A NOB,

WE MIGHT AS WEL ALL HAVE 125s at THAT RATE.

ITS WANK

Gordon will sort it all out, no problem !!!!!
" Just coz hes cool & trendy" But i kno hes a MORON - gordon is a moron" [1978 jilted jon] music man,,

"might as well have 125s " -GULP :unsure: foamy will overtake us :lol:

unfortunatly if we have to travel doin 50mph then not much would overtake you lol... but the good news is there is a poll on the goverments website to try and get it deffered =][=

unfortunatly if we have to travel doin 50mph then not much would overtake you lol... but the good news is there is a poll on the goverments website to try and get it deffered =][=

Open your eyes, the 50mph thing has already started, i live out in the sticks and there are more than a few roads that have been re-classified over the last couple of years normally just as a camera is put up.

Also, the 30zones are growing out of villages. You can travel a quater of a mile into nothing over those bloody painted rumble strips and such before getting back into the proper limit.

The plus point is the plods are so fukt by paperwork and pc hohah that they only leave the office for an hour a day, its only the traffic cars that really bother as unless you are really hooning along its only the traffic cars with the camera stuff in and they are on the motorways drinking coffee with the wombles. The regular cars have to follow for a set distance of a mile or so.

Most of the camera's nowadays face the wrong way to boot as well.

So all in your odds of getting caught speeding if you use your head and ride sensible are a bloody site less than they used to be. If you want to go wanking down a motorway at 140mph good luck to you, but stay under a ton i find 70-80 about right and ride smart and nothings really changed. If you do want to go proper mental do a track day.

Be honest when was the last time you did 60mph on a National limit or Ha 70 on a motorway.

Edit. And as for politics, whoever wins the next game of misical chairs will spend the next 4 years blaming the other lot so fuck all will change. Untill it all comes crashing down round their ankles. If you keep listening and reacting to the minority the majority will take its own action, what was it 'ces't le guilotine'. People have tried peacefull protests and nothing happens apart from the press villifing a few sacrifices to tahke your eye off the real issues, god knows what will come next but someone will go for it. Peole are running out of things to loose as their jobs are going, or their bussiness, thats destroying marriages and families, and i think that is the scariest prospect of all. You cant control someone who has nothing left.

Thats better...........................

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online