WOOHOO i PASSED MY TEST :D :D :D

barwell1992
This post is 5472 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ye ure right i wont have to fight to get it up to 60mph so will be more relaxed and i allready know it handels a lot better than the 125 but the cluch bite is a lot more snappy so will have to get acustomed to been smooth again

½ the gear changes have gone when I get the Fiz out it feels like riding a penny farthing in comparrison to the 900 (anything over 20mph ur in top and still have the ability to keep up with the traffic & out accelerate without having to touch the gear lever) .. The Fiz (I know is only 50 odd cc) does spend a lot of its time up & down the box and as I live in a very hilly region it spends more time in second than anything else :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

½ the gear changes have gone when I get the Fiz out it feels like riding a penny farthing in comparrison to the 900 (anything over 20mph ur in top and still have the ability to keep up with the traffic & out accelerate without having to touch the gear lever) .. The Fiz (I know is only 50 odd cc) does spend a lot of its time up & down the box and as I live in a very hilly region it spends more time in second than anything else :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

damn in second most of the time that must be tourture lol

the best thing about the MT is i can pull from a dead stop in 3rd without so much as a hickup :P but tend not to do that but at least i know i can if i needed to realy get on the power

Well done, and take care. You couldn't have passed at a better time of the year.

damn in second most of the time that must be tourture lol

the best thing about the MT is i can pull from a dead stop in 3rd without so much as a hickup :P but tend not to do that but at least i know i can if i needed to realy get on the power

Just bin out on the Fiz got an indicated 62mph (downhill) and 27mph (uphill) .... the 27 was thro thrashing the nuts out of it in second (remember a Fiz only has a 4 speed box) if 3rd is selected it will hold that speed ... unless you have a head wind or you've had food ! :D I guess the MT has a close ratio 6 speed box where as the 900 Diversion has a wide space five speed box so it does require the lower gears to get it going, but I would not recomend pulling off in third cog on any bike as the strain on the transmission/clutch will cause some problems at some time in the future.

Regards Jim

actuly no its a 5 speed wide ratio motorcross gear box lol so its hard as nails but know what ure saying about starting in 3rd just handy if i ever got the wrong gear :)

actuly no its a 5 speed wide ratio motorcross gear box lol so its hard as nails but know what ure saying about starting in 3rd just handy if i ever got the wrong gear :)

and dont forget the Fiz has a superwide 4 speed box married to a small 2 stroke motor, perhaps some riding of a bike of this nature would help with the learning curve.

Regards Jim

ye it probibly would i still dont think the test is right lol just that i did it on a 125 but i can get on a 600 wtf with that lol

well done stay safe

great feeling aint it

i've had a full license since i was 17 but still waiting till its a true full license not restricted

i rode a mt-03 and loved it but needed something with more than one cylinder for those long trips

^^^ ooops lol

and ye its amazing when for my first first ride on my own to day and loved it was doing the run to leamington spa down the fosse way only stooled it twice lol once parking the thing another on a hill start but was in second (thorght i was in 1st) other than that and nearly hiting some people that steped out on me without looking :@ so that was my first emergancy stop lol

and also go hailed on and rain'd on so was quite amuzing :)

Just erm, remeber that it won't be as economical on petrol as the 50's and 125's.....kinda learned that lesson today :unsure:

hmm this sounds like youth no money & lots of right wrist followed by a long push home :rolleyes: done it & wearing the tee shirt

:D

Regards Jim

i can get 100 miles to the tank easy...

... but it only costs £6 to fill it up :P, how big is yours?

That would be telling ! :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

not sure it cost £8 when the light comes on after about 13miles of the light been on it need £9.50 so its not that big but not sure how much i can get with the fule light on

not sure it cost £8 when the light comes on after about 13miles of the light been on it need £9.50 so its not that big but not sure how much i can get with the fule light on

your bike has a 15litre tank, the tank light comes on after about 82 to 90miles depending on how full you were at that point you filled up, when the light comes on the tank has about a third left so you should be ok for another 40mile.

your bike has a 15litre tank, the tank light comes on after about 82 to 90miles depending on how full you were at that point you filled up, when the light comes on the tank has about a third left so you should be ok for another 40mile.

ahh right good lol was bricking it that it would only be like 15 miles as i was at 13miles done :P to be honest havent been riding it eficiently and geting used to the gears and stuf so hope fully will get a bit more out of it when i get settled down

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online