Test passed

Imanupstart
This post is 5479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks all :lol: Stuck the R125 on ebay today, popped up the shop for liquid provisions for the weekend and returned to find someone nabbed it for the buy it now price :D So i'm off round the bike shops trying to find a replacement tomorrow!

Congratulations !!

:thumb:

Well I've defected to S*zuki, got a really tidy 600 bandit 12k miles for £2700. Picking her up on Sunday :) Going to be the longest week of my life....

3067_72187114763_851729763_1512647_5056918_n.jpg

well ive just passed thats a better or more sensible choice then my r6 i guess

nice bike be carful they aint light my mum droped on of those with me on the back when i was like 7 :/

bet im more impatiant than you i got my bike befor i even had my first lesson :P

nice bike be carful they aint light my mum droped on of those with me on the back when i was like 7 :/

bet im more impatiant than you i got my bike befor i even had my first lesson :P

He is doing it the right way round though. He wont be riding his unlicenced! Also, I assume he will make sure he is insured before he rides it.

Nothing worse than unlicenced (therefore uninsured) inexperianced riders being out on the road on bikes they have no no rights to be riding.

Some people are desperate to give all us legal riders a bad reputation by riding illegally.

Nice bike by the way OP. Good sensible choice as an introduction to the world of bigger machines.

Enjoy, and stay rubber side down.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online