Off to see....

Beezkneez
This post is 5621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Tonight at the Newcastle(Metro) Arena...can't wait! Also they have Children of Bodom supporting them, so be \M/etaaaaaaaaaal! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

a tone of my mates went on monday to the glasgow gig

they said it was amazing, you will love it !

watch out for the machine head pits :huh:

Children of Bodom - my god i saw these about 8 years ago at Bloodstock..........now i feel old :lol:

Although i did see Slayer and Slipknot when they did the Unholy Alliance around a year or so later - they were pretty good........although if you wanna come out alive i suggest you steer clear of the Circle of Death - they are notorious at Slipknot gigs. ;)

although if you wanna come out alive i suggest you steer clear of the Circle of Death - they are notorious at Slipknot gigs. ;)

ouch a bit late now ;) bit battered and bruised...we had 5 circles going at once...now that's NASTY! :lol:

Seeing metallica in march, really cant wait now, atmoshpere's always awesome, would loved to of gone reading this year <_<

Seeing metallica in march, really cant wait now, atmoshpere's always awesome, would loved to of gone reading this year <_<

I saw them last time round at Manchester Arena, great show, lots of stuff falling down, setting on fire, quite realistic, had us fooled for a while!

I got a ticket for AC/DC next year yeeeaahhhhhh!!!

is that the one in april at the men arena ,i think my son might me there as well should be a good night i suppose angus will have his usual outfit on, did you notice my post that i also live off the east lancs?

yep, manchester gig, never were the same without Bon Scot though!!

yea i responded to your earlier post

drewps

yep, manchester gig, never were the same without Bon Scot though!!

yea i responded to your earlier post

drewps

sorry mate did not see it i am selling stuff on e bay at the moment so am clicking on and off tonight, my mind was on other things trying to raise cash for another bike,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online