DAS

handai
This post is 5567 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes i did it!!!!Passed the test i can drive any bike now!!!weeeheeeeyyyy!!! first time round en all....weeeheeey!!!

Very WELL DONE, Don`t go mad out there, YA`HEAR?, Mark.

Yes i did it!!!!Passed the test i can drive any bike now!!!weeeheeeeyyyy!!! first time round en all....weeeheeey!!!

God help us.......... :unsure:

Seriously - very well done, take it easy and be careful out there.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

thankzz mistress goff...im so happy!!!

lol..here we go again...thnx anyway m8

thnx mark..

Well done mate but you still aint learned how to put all the qoutes in 1 reply

how do u do it then mr know it all?lol..

Now dont start being a cock, cos this time i DO have the power......and i am waiting for such an opportunity to use it.... :lol:

OK multiple quotes...

Click the "+" button at the bottom of every quote you want to use - they will turn RED

Then click the "Add reply" button at the bottom of the page

And as if by magic all the quotes appear.....

Like so:

thnx mark..

Well done mate but you still aint learned how to put all the qoutes in 1 reply

Now dont start being a cock, cos this time i DO have the power......and i am waiting for such an opportunity to use it.... :lol:

OK multiple quotes...

Click the "+" button at the bottom of every quote you want to use - they will turn RED

Then click the "Add reply" button at the bottom of the page

And as if by magic all the quotes appear.....

Like so:

DUHHH...SO EASY!!(NOW I KNOW)LOL..THNX M8Y

welldone, bud take it easy on the roads at this time, they are full of ice. mud and grease

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

congrats mate!! ;) ;)

contemplating whether to go down that route, or just the a2 restricted to 33bhp :mellow:

well, im turning 21 in may :rolleyes: . im sure i can take the a2 restricted on my 125, and just stick to the 125 for a while, then upgrade to another bike (have it restricted - or do it myself, if its not too hard ;) ) the advantage i see in that - can do test on my ybr125, which ive had practice on, and am confident on. plus, even if i did get the DAS after may (when im 21), i wouldnt get a big beast of a machine anyway, so im assuming the 33bhp limitation is okay-ish anyway.

what u lot think?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online