new to site

hobbo
This post is 5785 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi,just joined site having been on other sites but to clicky for me unless you have a 2/stroke hope this site is more friendly and reply to your post when you need help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi,just joined site having been on other sites but to clicky for me unless you have a 2/stroke hope this site is more friendly and reply to your post when you need help.

welcome hobbo

hope you get the help you need

and dont find it clicky here

:welcome: Yep, we are all friendly here, if you have a query, somebody should be able to answer it if not give advice. Ok, some days it can take a few hours or a day or 2 depending whos on and about, after all we do have lives outside of the tinterweb (well some do :lol:),

No clickyness here, everybodys welcome matey. ;)

we are yamaha riders

we always have a active members that will help you

so any problems post and we will try to help you.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

:welcome: Yep, we are all friendly here, if you have a query, somebody should be able to answer it if not give advice. Ok, some days it can take a few hours or a day or 2 depending whos on and about, after all we do have lives outside of the tinterweb (well some do :lol:),

No clickyness here, everybodys welcome matey. ;)

Unfortunetly I dont lol! Only joking just wanna get out on my bike now but I have a bloody screw init :'{

Welcome mate

hi Hobbo. Welcome.

There IS a bit of a clique in here but only of the generous-hearted, jolly type. Plus miserable, pedantic old geezers such as me, occasionally popping in ;)

Clique: also defined as "A small, exclusive group of individuals", which is no bad thing.....

hi Hobbo. Welcome.

There IS a bit of a clique in here but only of the generous-hearted, jolly type. Plus miserable, pedantic old geezers such as me, occasionally popping in ;)

Clique: also defined as "A small, exclusive group of individuals", which is no bad thing.....

thanks mate .

Hey man, if you get half the welcome I feel I've had, you'll love it here. So far I've had laughs a-plenty and more help than I can shake a stick at! You'll love it here!

having been on other sites but to clicky for me unless ..........

That sounds familiar - I too have have made that observation of some sites.....

hi m8 im new here too :)

ill always reply BUT im not much help when it comes to problems lol

Thanks mate and welcome to you, a friend a work has just brought a vfr 750 from ebay sounds great all red with

white wheels and spot less all for £1.000 hope you find the help you need from this site hobbo.

Hey man, if you get half the welcome I feel I've had, you'll love it here. So far I've had laughs a-plenty and more help than I can shake a stick at! You'll love it here!

yep, all make you feel welcome thanks hobbo.