Blonde moment

Airhead
This post is 5856 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went out today to take daughter no 2 to work, Daughter no 1 is out on my bike just pottering around as she's recently passed her test. Gets home to find my bike's on the drive. Daughter 1 says" Dad i've done something stupid, sorry i've put the disk lock on the wrong way" "Thats ok" I say, "just put the key in through the other side of the wheel", ...You know whats coming dont you....Yes there's lots of holes in the disk and only 3 spokes in the wheel, she chose a hole next to a spoke so you cant get the key in...Doh :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Went out today to take daughter no 2 to work, Daughter no 1 is out on my bike just pottering around as she's recently passed her test. Gets home to find my bike's on the drive. Daughter 1 says" Dad i've done something stupid, sorry i've put the disk lock on the wrong way" "Thats ok" I say, "just put the key in through the other side of the wheel", ...You know whats coming dont you....Yes there's lots of holes in the disk and only 3 spokes in the wheel, she chose a hole next to a spoke so you cant get the key in...Doh :(

looks like a perfect chance to show her how to take the front wheel off to change the brake disc!

Good luck!

:lol:

my mate bought a disk lock for his CBX550F...

its got enclosed disks on the front and rear!!

Went out today :(
AYE vICTOR / shuda went to stafford & took the dt. nice weather &all. [howz the bathroom :rolleyes: ] are u managing between the wheel removal :lol: . went out t.day on 250mx. great run [ royal deeside] 110 mile round trip.

on way back temp dropped[ no sun :( ,,] hypo-thermia , by the time got hame. [ never wore me sheepskin /leather.

bike was faultless tho. ;) lotta bikers out up there. some stayed behind me for a while [ think they were liking the smell o" CATROL R". ] Got some A747, SAYS on bottle do not mix wi other oils.anybody had any deals with this .??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online