honda man turned yamaha

matt33
This post is 5865 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You would probably get a more qualified answer on an American Yamaha forum. Mostly just bitter Brits trying to put down the U.S. of A on here.

Just grow up

You would probably get a more qualified answer on an American Yamaha forum. Mostly just bitter Brits trying to put down the U.S. of A on here.

No he's quite entitled to stay here, it's not just your puchbag, and there's nobody better at putting another country down than you Mr P, You could give lessons in it! Go play with your gun.

NA THATS NOT TRUE P/BODY . WE LIKE THE YANKS MATE . THERE DISTANT COUSINS ;) THEY SUPPORT US

AND WE WILL ALWAYS BACK USA. TO THE HILT [bE COOL EVERYBODY BE COOL] think i heard that on a song sumtime :)

Just got a 2008 yfz450 and I was wondering if there are any complaints? Always rode honda so clue me in on this machine.

Whilst i cant comment on your particular machine, i too always rode Honda's until i bought my Yam. BUT - i always rode Honda sportsbikes. My Yam is a cruiser so obviously a completley different kind of ride and machine.

Both makes have their own plusses and minuses much as anything, but i hope you enjoy your new bike and have loadsa fun on it - and welcome to to the Yams :D

Whilst i cant comment on your particular machine, i too always rode Honda's until i bought my Yam. BUT - i always rode Honda sportsbikes. My Yam is a cruiser so obviously a completley different kind of ride and machine.

Both makes have their own plusses and minuses much as anything, but i hope you enjoy your new bike and have loadsa fun on it - and welcome to to the Yams :D

my first two bikes were a trail 70 and a honda big red 150 three-wheeler (aka the bone-breaker).

welcome!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online