RIDE OUTS

thundercat2325
This post is 5987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there all, :wavey:

i know i know the weather is leaving much to be desired but as long as we put on an extra layer on we'll be fine, any one round surrey or kent, sussex, essex want to ride out let me know I'm not letting the clouds bring me down as long as its dry I'm up for a burn long or short :rolleyes: .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i know i know the weather is leaving much to be desired but as long as we put on an extra layer on we'll be fine, any one round surrey or kent, sussex, essex want to ride out let me know I'm not letting the clouds bring me down as long as its dry I'm up for a burn long or short :rolleyes: .

alo i would be up for a ride out live in dartford so if you are around that area lit me know

Hello hope to get to Dorking soon (i lived there for 11 years b4 moving to Wales)

want to try Box Hill any good?????

Always up for a rideout in kent/sussex.

Were in Ashford but go out all over Kent and East sussex...............drop us a line

:D

Hi there,

Unfortunately I live to far away, most of my riding is done around the Peak District.

Craking area and road as well :)

Although I will be going off to Scotland for a ride this weekend :D

You guys are soooo lucky to live in those areas,

I rode to Scotland last year to see Dad lives in Dornach and I till you I've never experianced roads like that before or after, fast, smooth, twistys and views to die for

Next year when i go maybe we coud make a ride out, out of it x x

• 1 month later...

You guys are soooo lucky to live in those areas,

I rode to Scotland last year to see Dad lives in Dornach and I till you I've never experianced roads like that before or after, fast, smooth, twistys and views to die for

Next year when i go maybe we coud make a ride out, out of it x x

Hi ya, would love to go for a ride with you but live in Oz :rolleyes:

Guest stancamden

Defo up for a burn. Anytime. Anywhere. I just love pumping fumes into the Ozone Layer - it makes for warmer winters.

Let's hope it stops raining.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online