Hello from newbie in norfolk

Hairyaxeman
This post is 2675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there guys, 

I thought I would join the forum as I have a few yamaha bikes, a 1989 dt50mx which I'm restoring and a TTR250 open enduro

The dt50 is my first restoration project, I brought it for 50 quid and have stripped it down to the bare frame, now cleaning up the engine and carb and hoping to get the frame and swing arm powder coated. I'd like to hear from anyone with experience with this bike as I'm more than likely going to come across a few issues! 

WP_20161001_13_17_40_Pro%201.jpg

The TTR I brought as I always wanted one, I had a model of one as a kid withe purple rims and seat so when one came up for sale near me I just had to have it. 

WP_20161113_15_03_26_Pro.jpg

Anyway i'm looking forward to being a part of the community. 

Cheers Dan 

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Jammy bugger, that DT is just the thing I'm after. 50quid, got any more......

Welcome.

:wavey: welcome aboard! Look like a couple of fun bikes! :thumb: 

Seriously, find another I will take it.

As to posting questions, wack em up in the workshop section or, projects are really popular when they have pictures too.

Run a well documented project thread and the whole forum will be itching to help with any issues, the lil 50 has a soft spot in many of us.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online