UFO's and Ghosties.

mrtone
This post is 2826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

2 hours ago, DutchFJ1200 said:

Gentlemen, Gentlemen,

It's a bloody film quote.

Cloggieland has nothing to do with it.

So you say? Enough money in Hollywood to generate a conspiracy  around conspiracies so the conspiracy theorists coming up with the conspiracies, would think they had the wrong conspiracy completely, the clue is that these 'sights' nearly always have an ORANGE glow.

Need I say more?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

they're real ,

one tried to abduct me in morrisons toilets ,

I managed to take this photo before I stoved it's face in .

MonsterArts-Alien-24_zpsp3udfucm.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry kev. Looks like you have posted one of your selfie's.

• Like 2

OK mind bleach time I think !!!!! That's a picture I want scrubbed from my brain. Image result for mind bleach

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2016 at 1:43 AM, slice said:

Anyone that thinks there's no life out there is an idiot, but would you come billions of miles then shove a probe up someone's arse! Perhaps that's why they are hiding? :rofl:

Yup, i think its would be a tad naive or arrogant to think we are the only ''intelligence'' in existence. Whether they can reach each other/us is another thing all together, and if they can, lets hope they are far less combative than us. From an objective  view to an ''outsider'' we wouldn't exactly come across well, well intentioned at best, along with destructive, with the intense desire to spread/expand, perhaps the best we could hope for is an exclusion zone, the worst...............................

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online