FS1-E northern rally,,

This post is 3242 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Didn't realise you were going Finnerz. Should have given me a shout en route. I'm currently enjoying a courtesy STR complete with quickshifter whilst mine is in for a service. Great fun.

Believe they are camping up the top where we were for the 2 stroke meet.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Found them now, outside the chip shop funnily enough!

• Like 1

Great to see ya there Paul, see you soon at the 2 stroke meet. wow the thunderstom Friday night was spectacular we were right under it and one lightning flash was so close I could feel the heat inside my tent...I didn't cry though honest ;)

Blackhat will still be on his way home with a couple of new faces his mates from Scotialand Sandy & Rodders (father & son team) I expect we'll see them again they loved it

Glad you had a good time guys!   B)

Did you enjoy your first jaunt out on the bike this year?

Yeah twas very enjoyable, another one next weekend too

Damned Mods... Ha ha! No worries!

• Like 1

Yeah great weekend, the thunder was impressive, lit my little tent up pretty well!

Looking forward to the 2 stroke meet now

Yeh , great weekend.  that  bolt was near,  I"d to put fingers in my ears ,[ it was that loud ]  . And some of the campers never heard owt :o. And good to see Lalasro "  at 10pm ,   wonder if  he missed the thunder,

.  great weather too,:jossun: [ thru- day]  ,  back to normal  now [ up north ] .pissing & 15 degrees, :duck:

Edited by blackhat250

• I intended making a surprise visit, but the wife gave me a surprise list of jobs I promised  to do for her. :icon_sad:

im glad you had a good time though lads.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online