FS1-E northern rally,,

This post is 3242 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Weekend of 5"th &6th July. @ Squires ,,,

Am thinkin of going, gotta get south :jossun: , its still winter up here,,,,,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

A week on Friday,  4 of us northern boys going ,  Any word from Airhead ?:ph34r:   has he logged on here yet,,,,

A week on Friday,  4 of us northern boys going ,  Any word from Airhead ?:ph34r:   has he logged on here yet,,,,

yeah I'm going john but I need to just sort my TT out first, not ridden anything yet this year

......ex biker :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yeah I think so, weather looks perfect. I'm at work until 2.30 so won't be there till 5ish I don't think

We"l  be there at 4pm ish,   av my tent,  mates in camper,,,roll on the heat,:jossun:, still  dull up here ,in the land of the cloud  

Enjoy yourselves guys. Not touched my bike in an absolute age due to work which certainly makes me sad... Also very much doubt I'll be able to swing by and say hello either due to decorating... (Grr...)

Blimey!   Mind you - you've certainly waited for some fantastic weather...!   :D   I seem to be the opposite to most bikers this year - road through winter but have barely looked at it during Spring / Summer...

Yes, you'll definitely see me at some point this year.   I'm dropping my bike off for new shoes tomorrow morning - 12,000 miles and the original rear is looking a little past it now.   Believe they'll be giving me a Bonneville to play around with which should be fun.   Just a shame I'm working...!   Mind you, the garage I go to is in Chesterfield, so it's a good hours ride back over the Peak which is far more interesting than taking it to the Triumph garage in Manchester...

• Like 1

12K miles on that rear is epic,, :eusa_clap:,     See you tomorrow paul,B)  pitch up on the high bit again, we" l need a bay for camper,/tent etc, 

Yeah I didn't think it was bad either, especially seeing as it got me through winter with around 10k on it at that point. People say the stock rubber is more of a summer track-day set, so I must be an incredibly dull rider to not have encountered issues...!

Enjoy yourselves this weekend. If I can pop by briefly I'll let you know.

Well I'm here, can't find anyone though!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online