Yamaha DT50MX restorers for Practical Sportsbikes magazine

finbar
This post is 3304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

We're featuring DT50MX restorers in our regular 'I restored a...' slot in Practical Sportsbikes magazine and I wondered if any of you who have restored one would be kind enough to share some of your experiences with your project. It would involve a chat on the phone (or email if you prefer) and you being able to send a high res photo of yourself with the bike to go with your words of wisdom. We're after hints/tips/advice/techniques - anything that might tempt someone to have a go themselves.

If you'd be up for helping out, you can contact me via email at [email protected] or on 07875 736021. If you prefer, send me a contact number and I'll happily call you.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

All the best,

Gez Kane, Practical Sportsbikes

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Come on Foamy this is your chance to SHINE. :hyper:

Ooh! I can be famarse!

Gonna sort everything out tomorrow and take some fresh snaps et, OMG this would be awesome!!

Not sure if I should include the picture of my pulling the fork legs apart using my car and two bits of chain...

• Like 2

As long as you don't show the bloke getting his head ripped off or the other leg going through your back window you'll be fine :biglaugha:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online