happy Noise & Mrs Noise

Noise
This post is 3366 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here's a pic of my other little honey badger

DSC_0998_zps253zmpsx.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Darling girls! Seems like just yesterday you were saying your wife was pregnant. My lord how time flies! Congratulations!

Congratulations.

The miracle of another life brought into the world.

Both your daughters are beautiful.

May The Blessings Of Our Lord Be On You All

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind comments, been dipping my toe in and out the form the last few days as its been quite a hectic few days as you can imagine, cant believe that she is a week old tomorrow! Time flies.

Both Laura and Layla are doing great still just trying to adapt to the whole juggling of two children at the moment but hopefully will get the hang of it by time i go back to work on the 2nd.

Beautiful pictures!

Is Nikkita enjoying being the older sister Noise?

Congratulations fella. Hope all are settling in well at home :thumb:

O yes bip Nikki is loving being big sister apart from the pooy nappies then she just sprints out the room haha but she's great at singing all the songs from frozen!

Thanks Clarke, yer all are getting settled now, we just need to start remembering how all this baby stuff works again haha

• Like 1

Too flipping right, sadly the NHS say that in order for me to have the snip I have to be 35 and have to have the wife's permission even tho it's what I want!? Yet I'm not sure it's the same if a lady wants the snip?

WTF, why do you need permission from the missus? They're your nuts!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online