Hello from Wales

This post is 3389 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello there I'm a American living in Wales and I have recently aquired 2 XVS 125's I love these little bikes but to be honest I rode Harley Davidsons in the states and I never knew these bikes existed! I have been living in the UK for 6 years and have my full car license but have yet to do my CBT. Just having some problems getting one of the bikes going and wanted to wait until it was all sorted before taking that step.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

greetings, I'm a lover of the xvs but prefer the larger models, as for harley's imho the states is the best place for them :eusa_angel:

• Like 1

Yeah, all of my mates here want me to take them over for a "rent a Harley" tour to either my home state of North Carolina on the Revenge run or down to Daytona then across to L.A.

Yeah I'm a huge fan of the 650 V star and the 1100. But I'm amazed at these little 125's at how cool they sound and durable they seem. I am having some issues with the timing chain on the rear cylinder. What thread do I ask Technical questions at?

What thread do I ask Technical questions at?

Workshop.

• Like 1

Welcome to this bunch of loonies !

Sure you will find lots of help here. And a lot of humour too !!

• Like 1