anyone Iron Maiden?

lallasro
This post is 3398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've been a fan of Maiden since the eighties and I've seen several videos like this but I have to say I quite enjoyed this one. Never seen it done with cellos before. Violins, recorders, even bagpipes, but never cellos. :-)

Remember the Rubber side goes Down

I enjoyed that Lassy, thank you. 2 clever kids. :jossun:

Love this sort of thing when its done well, saw something simular in Edinburgh years ago when a large group of bagpipe players marched through the city playing a load of heavy rock and two guys just blew everyone away when they played Sabbath tunes on thier dideridoo's, made Rolf Harris look like the sick git that he is

• Like 2

posted these guys before doing thunderstruck!

the cello is very similar to a guitar to when miced up can sound just as awsome.

saw Iron maiden when I was a student with Neal Kay brought them round the uni circuit. recently sold the EP i bought there for £2 for £60 (was quite used though)

I even managed a visit to Bandwagon Heavy Metal Soundhouse on a college weekend to London

Drewpy, if that EP was called The Soundhouse Tapes you were robbed. It's as rare as rocking horse shit and worth a mint.

Drewpy, if that EP was called The Soundhouse Tapes you were robbed. It's as rare as rocking horse shit and worth a mint.

it was but I checked out the condition and was the right price at the time

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online