Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show 2015

This post is 3351 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

o yes will definitely go. shame they only do dicoumt for 10 plus ppl

kev will get a free ticket if he goes on his own then :babyha:

Good another punters report and some more pickies

Oh yes i will take plenty of picies, i also have a free ticket coming as my TT500 will be on a classic bike of the year stand.

:spin2:

• Like 1

yeap also in april mcn.. well read below will try to get there as well if anyone wanna join me. will ride with mates

.... and you're invited!

MCN’s 60th Birthday bash at Butlins, Skegness, April 17th - 20th will add extra excitement to an already great event. Join four-times WSB champion and jungle king Carl Fogarty on the annual ride-out to Cadwell Park where you'll get to ride a couple of laps of the race track*. There will be a whole host of bands including Slade, Hells Bells, Bon Giovi and the Toxic Twins to rock you through the weekend..

Weekend tickets start from just £115**

• Like 1

Yes we have MCNLive in April @Butlins, Skegness- our famous party weekend!! Lots of live music, biking action...(with a twist) and test rides from top manufacturers plus the famous ride out with crowned King of the Jungle Foggy!!!

AND we are launching our very first Festival in May at Peterborough Showground! 2015 is an exciting year for us!

We have a special launch offer where if you purchase an adult day ticket to the Carole Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show and an adult day ticket to MCN Festival of Motorcycling together you will save £5.50 making the total for both just £29.50. Check out the festival website www.mcnfestival.com

We do love a party here at MCN! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Show update:

REVEALED: Our brand- new Live Action Show SLIDE (in association with Michelin)! John McGuiness joins Chris Walker and James Whitham as they battle it out on our new short-track inspired track! With thrills, spills and no doubt a bit of cheating, "it'll be utter carnage". The action is due to place in the middle of the show arena 4 times a day over the weekend and 3 times on Friday!

JUST CONFIRMED: Dunlop, Anstey, Johnston, Hickman and Lougher officially launch Classic TT Festival at the show! We are giving this fantastic festival the launch it deserves as we bring together the top road riders and some of their machines in a celebration of this truly unique event.

FOGGY FRIDAY: King of the Jungle Foggy will be opening the show for one day only! On Friday 13th, he will be meeting fans, signing autographs and chatting to Whitham on stage.

2015's HOTTEST NEW BIKES: Feast your eyes on the hottest new bikes of 2015! From all the top manufacturers including Yamaha! With an irresistible display of shiny new machines you will feel like a kid in a candy shop.

DON'T FORGET: The WORLD EXCLUSIVE display of Rossi bikes plus James May & Richard Hammonds personal classic collection.

***Exclusive Club discount available***

GROUPS 10+ Call 0800 3580058 and quote GROUPA for 20% off pp

GROUP 4+ Call 0800 3580058 for 10% off pp

For more show information visit our website: http://goo.gl/bRuCbp

MCN

• 4 weeks later...

Went yesterday, sorry no pickies as phone was playing up. My first visit to one of these shows for decades and enjoyed the chance to get up close to some very sexy bikes. As my preference is cruisers I spent a lot of time studying and sitting on as many as I could, must admit that some of the Triumphs looked quite impressive although most of them have too much chrome even for me, Looked at the Harley's but far too expensive to buy and maintain also looked at Indians and Victory big beasts among others. After mooching about for several hours went back for another look at the Vmax which I haven't seen up close before and I still couldn't decide if I liked it or not.

Luckily I'm happy with my bike but window shopping for bikes is quite a pleasant pass time and it gave me an excuse to get my bike out.

Aye meaty " its the Scottish show in 3 weeks, I like browsing too, I see triumph scrambler types are popular now,,the Yamaha Tracer is what am gonna sit on,, :jossun:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone made it to the show or know someone who attended and what they thought of it? We take on board all feedback, so it would be great to hear your thoughts!

I have taken note of the above feedback, however those that attended may agree that this years event was bigger and better than previous years...

Let's hear it...!

Yeah I'm with you, where are all the pictures that were promised?

Thx Tommy. :jossun:

I saw show on Motor TV, [ the bike show] looked a good show,,, :thumb:

Scottish show on the 7/8th march , will be there,,,

Hi Tommy10bikes,

Thanks for coming down and for this pics!

What did you think of the show?

It wasnt a bad show bit of everything for everybody, it was just a pain in the ass to get there.

TTB

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online