New to forum, yamahas and the world of bikes so huge hello!!

This post is 3711 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all!! Names Terry but many call me Turbo, live in the black country (West Mids) and i'm terribly close to 30!

bit the bullet and ordered a brand new yzfr125 today! Never had a bike before so havent even done my cbt yet but getting it all done and planning on collecting my new bike on my 30th Birthday in may!

I'm bound to have loads of questions and will try and get them in the right sections but i am very very new to bikes so will be reseaching in the back ground to.

So hello all, whos local to me and go easy cause i haven't got a clue lol!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Turbo, that's what I call a good intro.

Welcome to the forums! If you can find a copy of "Twist of the Wrist 2" pick it up, it's an amazing read that will open your eyes to motorcycling control! It's the "cornering bible" as they say. :D

Hi terry" :welcome: well your keen anyway, bought the bike before the cbt,, :thumb: , you"l love it, better than the car, except when raining,,

When can I get one from? Any good magazines worth getting?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

use youtube on the telly, best way to view. ( I used the mobile to search though and link up to the box)

Mags?

depends what your into, if you want tips, get the police motorcycle book. Might not make sense at first but it'll click into place when you ride.

:welcome:

best advice I can give is take your time and stay safe, there are a lot of idiots on the road,

I am lucky as I drive a car, motorcycle and my job is a coach driver so I see the risks from all angles,

but most of all enjoy your bike and you tube search for riding techniques is also a good source of info

Raymond

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online