last years woes!!

Daviedevs
This post is 3722 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Due to last years puncture on a Sunday in France I have decided that we will be far better prepared on this years Euro jaunt.

Not cheap I know but the build quality looks spot on..lets just hope I never need to use them.

DSCF4004_zps0339cbdd.jpg

DSCF4002_zps3b18f03a.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you order the pump from US davies? because when I search for UK sellers few months ago, I can`t find one... so i get a bigger one from maplin. very powerful, fast inflate but is a lot bigger than cyclepump.

Zen Overland and Metal Mule are approved UK sellers of the cyclepump.

carry a breakdown card.. get someone else to do it ,

you can just sit in macki d's window with a brew and a burger then :spin2:

• Like 1

Last year i was in the Vosges mountains ,France , on a Sunday. I had green flag euro cover. USELESS!!! Wont ever go un prepared again.

A few years ago my bike broke down outside a pub. Called the AA and took about an hour to get to me, only to say he'd have to go back for a trailer. 'How long mate?', '2 hours' says he. I'll be in there, nodding in the direction of the pub. Couple of hours later, he has the pleasure of a drunk Jimmy and mrs (then miz) Jimmy to cart home....ah the good auld days