mot

diddy91
This post is 3947 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Diddy, This is the NEW MEMBERS section so go to GENERAL or WORKSHOP for this sort of thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: hi iv posted befor.... im just wundering will my bike pass its mot without the left hand sidepanel on it as im finding it hard to find one

i would have thought so - unless the MOT has got a lot sharper recently, it's mostly about brakes and steering, condition of tyres, lights and indicators.

there is a thing with cars that there is to be no bodywork of a ragged nature that would cause undue injury in the event of an accident bit don't think that applies to bikes

the trick I find with MOT time is to present the examinor with a clean loved looking vehicle, I'm sure it helps :spin2:

hi iv posted befor.... im just wundering will my bike pass its mot without the left hand sidepanel on it as im finding it hard to find one

I would be very, very surprised if it failed on that.

thanks guys just need to get the tyre on and its on the road ready for mot just gave it a new paint job yesterday mat black ;)

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:1055]

The official bike MOT manual is online for all to see.

I posted the link here somewhere the other week...