alright fella's

This post is 3974 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya, been on the forum a couple of month, already posted a couple questions, thought I would stop been rude and say a nice hello, and say a bit about me, well here goes... My name is matthew (matty) 21 year old and live in the northeast of england (sunderland area) currently just riding/ fixing a aerox yq50, the reason for a 50 at my age was, I left the armed forces in january due to wantin a life style change when I left I didn't have much savings( vertually none) and wanted to keep myself mobile, and the aerox was all I cud find roughly road legal within the budget I had, I am a newbie to bikes/scooters so will probablys be a lot more questions coming for you guys, will apreciate any advice giving wether it helpss or not, still will be taking on board

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Matty, always nice to have new people on here, other ex forces types on here as well so you should feel right at home (OH you already are!!) Welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

Alright mate, never to late to do an intro, we like new folks here and anybody that has a sense of humour and is ex forces is always welcome here. :jossun:

Welcome woody, good little peds them, my mate has a expansion pipe on his, it does 80 Kph now,, :jossun:

Alright mate, never to late to do an intro, we like new folks here and anybody that has a sense of humour and is ex forces is always welcome here. :jossun:

welcome mate as slice says sense of humor and a thick skin!! I no longer need my bike leathers anymore lol

Welcome Matty - great intro! :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online