Stafford Classic Bike show

This post is 4034 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this weekend is classic bike show at Stafford.

I am going Sunday (hopefully with TommyXS)

http://www.classicbikersclub.com/files/article_files/Stafford%20Show%20Map%20April%202013.pdf

for those not been before IT'S MASSIVE!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not going this time drewps,,,, be at october show,,,[ jap orientated] av been to last 3 on the trot, good day out tho,, :thumb:

,Mind the :photo2:

Sunday for me too drewpy...is bippo still going?
Not ignoring you guys, just away with work at the mo. I'm back tonight, so I'll let you know my plans for the weekend!

mike's dropped out, his missus has had some bad news, so there's a £10 ticket for you tommy, saves you £2 and can go straight in without queuing :)

Bipps, you going?

see you there Paul.

no-one phone me yet, left it at work after a particularly long day there!

Hey guys, I can just get a ticket at the gate can't I? Count me in! I'll PM you guys my mobile. Just let me know what the plan is with convoying etc.

best go down with Paul, as I'm meeting TXS south of Manchester.

so we'll meet at the bandstand at Stafford if that's OK?

really good day thanks guys for making it.
Second that Tommy. Great to meet you and the others. Finally I know some other bikers!! Ha ha!

glad you got home ok bip, I got soaked on the way home, just about dryed out now and i've got to take the dog for a walk

nice to meet you too bip & drew, airhead & mike

Yeah Airhead and I got soaked too... Wet clothes have turned my kitchen into a paddling pool, ha ha!

I didn't get wet at all :eusa_whistle:

It was only on the way home and it did brighten up near Manchester.

Glad everyone got back ok and it was great to meet you guy's need to get together again soon. :)

Drewps

PS where's the pikkies Paul?

I didn't get wet at all :eusa_whistle: It was only on the way home and it did brighten up near Manchester. Glad everyone got back ok and it was great to meet you guy's need to get together again soon. :) Drewps PS where's the pikkies Paul?
I'm sure you realise Glossop has its own weather system and was frickin' pissing it down, unlike Manchester! In fact it got worse the closer we got to home...! I took a few piccies too, so will share them later. Airhead has our group photos. And yes, agreed that we need to meet again soon. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online