torque settings for xvs 125 dragstar

Peapod
This post is 4054 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tighent up till it breaks then turn back exactly 1/4 turn.

Come on a manual is 20 bucks but eh?

best advice on this is to get a manual, haynes or service or something like that.

it will have all the answers to those little questions that pop up in the first few months of owning a new bike.

Call me stupid, but what the chuff is the rolling chassi :eusa_think:

I think it's basically a rolling frame with the wheels, swing arm shocks, forks, and handlebars assembled.

could someone tell me the torque setting for the rolling chassi for my dragstar.

You mean each bolt?

Chances are they'll all be different, hence people suggesting getting the manual.

I will check at some point tonight or tomorrow night after work to see where my old xvs 125 manual is and you can have it for a tenner (£8 for the manual and £2 p+p)

Pm me if you want it

I will check at some point tonight or tomorrow night after work to see where my old xvs 125 manual is and you can have it for a tenner (£8 for the manual and £2 p+p)

Pm me if you want it

or me, mine comes free

cheers for the advise I have just tightened it up as far as possable. I was just hopeing for a quick answer as its going for an MOT tomorrow and iv had the back wheel off to change the tyre and give it a good clean before I send it up and with me not long having it iv not had time to get the manual but thanks for the offers of selling me one I may take you up if my dad hasnt ordered it already.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online