Silent but Vilent

mike1949
This post is 4051 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Me and the missus went to Swindon today, when we got back about 15:00 we stood side by side in our small kitchen doing something and she dropped a silent but violent, effing ell, I had do do an emergency exit and she just stood there as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Later I had to e.mail her sister and when I said that I put as a PS that she tried to kill me in the kitchen she went ballistic!!

At least when I do it she gets an audible warning. :icon_biggrin:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is what I call a trouser yawn, air is passed but no sound is made...

Mine is more like a trouser cough lol!!!

Good on her I say, she has prob had to put up with your raspers for a long time now lol

Ken

When I do one I try to convince her it's only a love puff, but she somehow doesn't believe me.

LMFAO tent her next time....you know ...wait ..you know it's comming...wait.......sheets up over her head :hah: and let it rip :hah: She will love you even more :birthday: sweetie good night :biglaugha:

A little tricky to get the hang of but fart in a condom and twist the end (but do not knot it) place carefully under her pillow and when she lays down she gets a nice KY jelly scented poo cloud. Also a lot more effective when others chip in with the filling of the jonny. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online