First run

blackhat250
This post is 4085 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well blue sky & sunshine 11 degree"s = run on the H2 after rebuilding bottomend, new crank& 3rd gear & selector. success all is good , except 3 mls from home and chain flew off,[ split link] :eusa_snooty:

Any way was good to be out again, now to finnish the Ts250. :smash:

The DT175 won"t be out till salt has been washed off roads,, :eusa_naughty:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye Blackie

I fired up both me bikes the day too. Taught they would give me probs ( havent riden either since October ) but after a bit of messin round they roared into life.

9 deg here all day, sunny, but cold. Was gona take DT for a spin but didnt in the end.

Glad ya got out and about,,,, tis great that weather might pick up a bit,,,,,,,,, role on the summer and sunshine.

Yer i took the draggy out yesterday to a Karate Seminar and all was great till i started riding home, then the bolts holding the rear fender struts came off so it was a quick bodge job with sparky tape and a careful ride home.

Just wish i could have brought her to work today

:thumb: It's still nippy out. I couldn't feel my knees until lunchtime on Friday.

I am on leave this week so I should get a little TS tinkering in. Ordered a couple of bits for it and will try and sort the electrics out (finally). Too cold for the engine rebuild but this came in the post last week.

$(KGrHqV,!iEFD2gDJ8gIBR!,GOws5g~~60_12.J

Ha noise " glad i wasn"t the only one to lose bits, thing is i ran that chain all last year, i only put a split link in coz i buffed the rivit link off to remove engine, and when puttting that split link on [temp], i thot " hate these things" :eusa_think: .. yeh and it broke, the guy on pavement , seen it fly off, he was a biker, so we news"d untill another bike came along , Ducati multi strada, and it was my cousin , on brand new strada, :luxlove: it was gorgeous, in red, so was a social breakdown ,, :listen: .

D.dt. you gat all them parts for Ts yet, , thers lots of 250C" models been on ebay lately,,,

Only one thing I would like at the moment. I brought a new battery for it but, in my excitement, brought the one for your model! never mind, I will use it to test the electrics. I have a feeling that it is overcharging so I have ordered a DT regulator and abandoned the idea of converting it to 12v. Then paint and rebuild the old engine.

This looked like a good project though LINKY

Ha noise " glad i wasn"t the only one to lose bits, thing is i ran that chain all last year, i only put a split link in coz i buffed the rivit link off to remove engine, and when puttting that split link on [temp], i thot " hate these things" :eusa_think: .. yeh and it broke, the guy on pavement , seen it fly off, he was a biker, so we news"d untill another bike came along , Ducati multi strada, and it was my cousin , on brand new strada, :luxlove: it was gorgeous, in red, so was a social breakdown ,, :listen: .

D.dt. you gat all them parts for Ts yet, , thers lots of 250C" models been on ebay lately,,,

Kinda wished someone would have pulled over for me to either help out with better bodging tools or even just roll me a smoke would have been nice, but i was soon back on the road again, im just thinking that i should really get on and fix the little bits that need doing before the engine drops out the bottom on my next ride. :biglaugha:

Ooo a Ducati multi strada very posh

was out on my first run this year today

bloody nippy outside

done 80 miles, all good,

a bit warmer would have been nicer but it was at least dry and sunny

roll on the indian summer :spin2::spin2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online