Hello

Brig
This post is 4135 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I thought it would be courteous to pop in and say Hi to everyone. My names Brig and I'm from the west coast of Scotland, near Glasgow.

I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of a 1999 XVS 1100 cruiser using the money I had been saving for over two years for a new bathroom and kitchen! (I thought I'd be in the dog house but my wife said it was OK!!!!)

Nice to meet you all..:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Brig, welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride - your wife sounds like a keeper!! ;-)

Thanks Airhead, and you're absolutely spot on about the mrs...I suppose I'll need to tell her that more often now! :)

Hey, hey, it sure is blackhat...I must be doing something right after all, lolz..

Thanks bippo, and she even got a leather jacket and salopettes (behind my back, I might add)..she put them on to show me too Ach, too much information! hahah

Thank you, for the warm welcome :)

Hi Brig. :welcome: aboard the YOC! At least you know she wants to enjoy the bike with you! :)

Yeah, it does Sacha, the only stipulation was that there was room for her on pillion.. :)

Hahah...that made me laugh wild foamy..lolz

Thanks for the welcomes..

Thanks DirtyDT.... and congratz on the forum everyone, it's cracking! :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online