one guy that will never need a new front tire

welshwan
This post is 4132 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Make no mistake , thers a great deal of skill involved, but in public places. :eusa_snooty: thers a disaster awaiting,,,,, check related videos, R,I,P, "s a plenty,,,,[ no helmets, ] and what is it with the monkey arm hanging,,, :eusa_think:

thers a proverb " it escapes me,,,, "You can take the ******** outa the """""""

hahahah brilliant reply, and no i dont agree with what he is doing at all!... he'll either be leaving a big old patch of skin behind or the contents of his head......also Americans don't really seam to be as bothered as others about helmets or leathers. of if they do its a leather jackets and one of those helmets that don't even cover your face, or am i just generalizing? is wearing biking protection not cool over there or wah??

oh also for the Americans...is that bike road legal by the looks of it as there's no reg plate on the back? or is he just flying about the city on a full blown dirt bike?

rebel :rubberducky: lol

Yeh its a Cr honda moto x , Now talking about helmets " and Monkeys ,, heres evolution for yeh,,,

one of the related videos to that one then!!!.....................

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

hahahah monkeys uses gun..must be planet of the apes time

Very skillful and no complaining that it is a talent getting them that high up, but just for sheer fact of cockyness and being complete tits on the road id like to see them fall off!

you mean like these?

Ya but didn't you notice that the dumb asses all wear there gloves i guess thats so they can change all the bandages. I dont get it but lots of people ride in shorts and chicks in bikinis on the back :crazy::shakeno: .Last year I stoped and picked up a guys bike again who was wearing shorts what a bloody mess he was but he had his gloves on :sigh2:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online