Restricted Licence Bikes

Grouch
This post is 4194 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

several mates of mine (recent /past) have gone for direct, and thought ,wrongly, that they can keep up with me when out on a jolly because there bike is bigger better and shinere than mine, well ? they all fell off at some point , simply because they can't ride bikes.

what they don't or can't get into there thick skulls is that the test is only to prove that you are capable of riding a bike , the expearience comes later, much later.

so, you sould all be made to ride shitty little 125's for two years after you have proven that you can ride a bike by passing all the tests. :hah:

this way my day out isn't spoilt because my stupid mates want me to wait for the amblence to arrive.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

After my experience last night its not just young but also old and middle aged hot heads that drive cars that cause most accidents as yesterday evening on my way home some wanker late 50s in a bmw m3 rams my bike twice at lights as he didnt like me pulling up infront of him at traffic lights when it was a stand still and then when driving along he bumper is literally touching my back wheel when i slowed to 10mph he went to over take on te wrong side of the road with a car oncoming the other way to then throw his car into the right hand side of me i was very lucky to not have been knocked off and recieved very little damage did he stop nooo i followed him to his house and called the police did the police do anything did they fuck!? Outcome to all this i believe it dont matter what form of transport u are using if ur a dick or being stupid to show off to ur mates then ur lookin for an accident no matter what cc bhp u have... Rant over thankyou for listening!

After my experience last night its not just young but also old and middle aged hot heads that drive cars that cause most accidents as yesterday evening on my way home some wanker late 50s in a bmw m3 rams my bike twice at lights as he didnt like me pulling up infront of him at traffic lights when it was a stand still and then when driving along he bumper is literally touching my back wheel when i slowed to 10mph he went to over take on te wrong side of the road with a car oncoming the other way to then throw his car into the right hand side of me i was very lucky to not have been knocked off and recieved very little damage did he stop nooo i followed him to his house and called the police did the police do anything did they fuck!? Outcome to all this i believe it dont matter what form of transport u are using if ur a dick or being stupid to show off to ur mates then ur lookin for an accident no matter what cc bhp u have... Rant over thankyou for listening!

give his reg number to your insurance company , tell them your bikes hurt and you recived injuries from a rear end shunt. , that will teach the prick.

oh and get a incedent log number from the pricks at the plod shop.

I think everyone should he stuck with 125s for a year, then have the option to take another test, allowing them up to 400cc, then another a year later for unlimited access. Also, two-strokes should only be allowed within half the riders capacity allowance, since they pump out more power and stink out the roads :P

Restriction shouldn't be allowed, since you've not proven you can safely ride a bike that SIZE. It's all good having less power, but big bikes can weigh dad more, and need more experience.

Fuck that the c*** would be waking up to find his M3's tyres slashed and covered in brake fluid.

order order? less of the attack on my beloved stink wheels :eusa_snooty:

sorry, came across a 50cc two-stroke today, and i was stuck behind him in the stink trail... but to be honest, they do churn out nearly twice the power on little ones, so should be restricted suitably

Fuck that the cunt would be waking up to find his M3's tyres slashed and covered in brake fluid.

I would have smashed the shit out of his car on his drive way!

Fuck that the cunt would be waking up to find his M3's tyres slashed and covered in brake fluid.

Once the insurance have dealt with everything believe me i'll be going back to pay the prick a lesson but at the time i thought £££ especially when he had the biggest house and hands me a card saying managing director for a pharmacy drugs comp in london haha i work in a hosp so paid my doctor friends a visit bout my "ouch" damaged leg... Im now on paternity leave so lets jus say i requested early due to injury thats a loss of earnings claim right there... :)

This is probably like the kettle calling the teapot black as I am usually the worst for this kind of thing, but keep the language atleast moderately respectable peeps, there may be minors viewing these posts via Google or other easily offended people.

The 3rd partys insurers contacted me today to say the "gent" that kindly tried to run me off the road claims full responsibility and my bike needs to go off for evaluation and a hire bike to be given in exchange paid for by his insurance. yamaha ybr tomora between 2-3pm get in! Claiming on loss of earnings injury comp and repairs also the hire vehicle now too.

Would also like to add i had a healthy little girl last night at 02:48am wieghing 8lbs 6oz so life right now couldnt be any better right now!

This is probably like the kettle calling the teapot black as I am usually the worst for this kind of thing, but keep the language atleast moderately respectable peeps, there may be minors viewing these posts via Google or other easily offended people.

Sorry

The 3rd partys insurers contacted me today to say the "gent" that kindly tried to run me off the road claims full responsibility and my bike needs to go off for evaluation and a hire bike to be given in exchange paid for by his insurance. yamaha ybr tomora between 2-3pm get in! Claiming on loss of earnings injury comp and repairs also the hire vehicle now too.

Would also like to add i had a healthy little girl last night at 02:48am wieghing 8lbs 6oz so life right now couldnt be any better right now!

Nice one. everything has worked out, and congratulations!

congrats man!, and i think it should be possible to fit a child seat to a YBR... all you need it some good duct tape ;)

Thanks all :)

Congrats imagination :), now let's see if we can fit a child seat onto that ybr...

Thanks and i was thinking mayb one of those baby carriers u strap to ur front and puttingmy leather jacket over and zipping up.... Haha.

Congratulations! :hyper:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online