Hello Yamahaclub - SR125 in Beds

Tommy Boy
This post is 4165 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, I remember subscribing here a while back now but cant remember whether I introduced myself and haven't been on in a long time.

Firstly my name is Tom and I own a SR125. I've only got a CBT but I have my bike theory tomorrow and have my mod 1 booked for next week. I have been riding for less then a year but i have to say that it is the best form of transport.

After playing around on a bike I was convinced I wanted to give it a go so i went and got myself on a CBT. I spent a good couple of months cruising around on my bike until i decided to do an engine + carb swap. Since then I haven't really been out on the roads much mainly due to distractions keeping me from working on it. Recently a friend of mine acquired his full licence and after taking me for a spin i decided its definitely something I enjoy and so I've decided to get well amongst it again.

My short term goals are to get my SR125 fully fit again (carb issues) and also get my full licence within the next few weeks.

I'll probably open a new thread relative to the issues im having with my bike so please feel free to have a look to see how im getting on

I hope that I can bring something to this place. I work with electronics so if anyone needs anything explaining please dont be afraid to ask me questions. I will do my best to help where I can.

All I need to do now is sort this bloody carb out.

Thanks for looking

Tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Tom. :welcome: to the YOC!

Hey Tom and welcome - good luck with your test!

Thank you all. I'm in Luton although you probably wont see me on my bike just yet. Got a problem with fuel in the air filter (carb i believe). I'll be doing my test in Hemel Hempstead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online