a big hello from wales!

welshwan
This post is 4212 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey there everyone, im new to the site and riding a motorcycle. Not long had my first bike (on the road) XT125X 2005.

Cant wait to get stuck in and be a fully active member on here. just thought id introduce my self. looks forward to chatting with you all! :icon_biggrin:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WELL A BIG HELLO BACK AT YA LOL welcom to the YOC

hahaha awesome shambles, just reading ur info under ur pic and i am also in gwynedd hahaha who'd have known. awesome man, neis i weld bobol arall cymraeg yma B)

dwi ddim yn meddwl dylsia ni siarad cymraeg... ond yndi

^ just saying i dont think we should be talking welsh. "and yes its nice to see other welsh people here"

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Errrrr leeks, daffodils and rugby boy-o........................That is the limit to my welsh but I did have a great time there earlier in the year.

Hi welshwan, I'm not welsh but I was stationed at Brawdy in the sixties.

Welcome!

Here in Argentina exists an Wales community in a place called Gaiman (South Patagonia) in the province of Chubut. Also in Santa Fe and Buenos Aires provinces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Wladfa

Kind regards from South America.

ahh plenty of welcome here! :D

I know the A 496 road very well and its even a pleasure on a little 125. Did you know that you can actually go over the big railway bridge in Barmouth on a motorcycle, you do not even have to get off the bike to the best of my knowledge and there dosent seam to ever be anyone in the toll to pay so its a nice free novelty for now :P normal charge £2.50 . nice to give it ago just for the view and novelty, be warned its a tight fit if you meet anyone coming the other way (especially on a bike) . and i think its open 24/7.

Yes dirtyDT DAFFODILS! hahah and we usually consider the 'boyos' to be people from the south wales valleys. there the proper boios isn't it bott :P

Brawdy RAF base?

i have heard of a welsh community over in Argentina, a Lady up the road from me is actually going to visit there in the near future , she might have actually have been by now im not sure. she was definitely looking forward anyways. gonna give that wiki page a read now i think. very interesting

:jossun: great site and great people! SOOO much information on here too!

Brawdy RAF base?

I think it had been in the hands of the yanks as well at one time but when I was there it was a Royal Naval air station.

I think it had been in the hands of the yanks as well at one time but when I was there it was a Royal Naval air station.

Aaahh i see :) my bad