another idea...

wild foamy
This post is 4209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The poles have it sussed i have seen mini's with lpg from poland.

Funny you should say that Cynic, the place where I had mine done at Ozon in Plymouth is a garage run either by Poles or Russian mafia,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The guys that converted mine were poles, a different garage converted my brothers dayvan and they were all poles aswell,

from what i remember, the poles have been running cars on gas since the war, there are pictures on the internet somewhere of cars with roof-mounted gas tanks, may even get my mini converted if i ever get around to finishing it, only downside is the boot will become virtually useless as the gas tank would pretty much fill it up

Had to sacrifice my spare wheel, so as to put the 79L LPG tank in its place.

Me too for my 90l

I am looking at adding another 100l tank as well

Very nearly bought a Dodge B250 last month, had a 200L torpedo tank inside running pretty much the entire length of the load bed :o

dont think i would be able to fit a torodial tank to the mini... the spare wheel is only a 10' with less profile than a space saver

Steve you can be a bit dim sometimes, you junk the normal mini fuel tank and fit the gas tank there, prob get a 40L torroidal in, then just have a tiddly 2 gallon jobbie in the boot.

Thats still 60 miles or more in a lil mini if your stuck with just petrol.

I like lava lamps and butterflies and I was thinking about lpg on a ...ooo look something shiney...........

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online