The ghost page

Noise
This post is 4273 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Could that have just been a horse peering through the hedge?

Still a great song tho! love the sabbath!

religion....just a form of control from when the world was out of control, the bible was a bunch of story's that have been manipulated over the generations to suit. (and most of the big wars were about some form of religion)

The Bible is a big load of tripe, a great way to fuck off those bible bashers is to tell them all that they are going to Hell.......if they ask why and to prove it then just say that in the book of revelations it states that if any man or woman changes the words of this bible then they shall spend eternity in hell........now for 100 Scott Mills points what language was the Bible originally written in? That's right it was Hebrew (tho there where three other versions but we wont go there). SO in the process of translating it into English or other languages they must have had to change words (bar the fact they changed it to a different language) thus sending all you God worshipers to HELL.

O and as we are on the subject...........Jesus was just tripped out hippy carpenter on Opium that loved to tell stories to his mates down the pub thus creates the Bible..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats what I said, I had obviously interrupted old dobbin contemplating life as he knew it. Still bluddy frightening that night tho : )

O sorry dude, didnt quite read it well lol still half asleep at that time of the morning :D yer i bet it shocked you, even more so when your just nodding off n not fully awake. ha ha

Well my brother is a ghost freak n i think he is planning on going on one of these ghost tour things for shits n giggles so i may join him just for the experience. I know most of (or all of it) will be put on etc but still will be a good night out lol

Plan a wee trip up to Edinburgh and do the ghost tour. It leaves folk scared sh!tless by all accounts

What you guys and gals think of this. Lots of things can be argued

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqI_7Vhqnk0&feature=related

Then you have this one which is over the top but i feel for the chap that gets shoved in the morgue at bout 8 mins in..............that must have been shit scary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il2XGBtwX6Q&feature=related

Dont know about ghosts, but I saw Auld Nick once.

.......................came face to face with this 2 legged figure about seven foot tall, staring straight at me................ could hear snorting like, breathing coming from it. In my frightened state I started to see its eyes glowing red and could see a tail swishing...........................

Sounds like my ex! Was it ugly and hairy as well?

Definitely my ex.

A professor at Wayne State University in Detroit was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies To get a feel for his audience, he asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?"

About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?"

About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?"

About 15 students raise their hand.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"

Three students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Hamad raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Hamad , tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

Hamad replied, "sh*t, from way back there I thought you said Goats."

Na Thriller cat is mega scary lol

@jimmymck, take a look at this story from 1855. Devil's Footprints. http://en.wikipedia....39;s_Footprints

now that's what i call strange.

Clock

I had read that story in a book I picked up back in the day. Myths and legends of Great Britain. On all my bikes I get a mural painted on the tank, Windsors Phantom Huntsman, also from the book

003-Copy.jpg

Funnily I havent got it on my Yam yet. Its the first non black bike I've owned and will need to speak to my pal to get the colours right.

All vids posted are fake BS. The ghosthunty one only scares you because of the music. It's actually carefully staged crap. Derek Acorrah made lots of money off it, until his own film crew rumbled him.

What about Thriller cat......!? thats not fake..........thats not staged..............pure horror mate, thats what that is lol

I bet I can make you do that...!

make me do what?.............. walk on my back legs? like ta see you try :biglaugha:

Any photo's or description's of ghosts include clothing being worn.....how can clothes, shoes and other objects be in spirit form?

Has anyone ever seen ghosts of animals.....I'm thinking 'headless horseman'?

Did rider and horse die together?

• 1 month later...

Still a great song tho! love the sabbath!

The Bible is a big load of tripe, a great way to fuck off those bible bashers is to tell them all that they are going to Hell.......if they ask why and to prove it then just say that in the book of revelations it states that if any man or woman changes the words of this bible then they shall spend eternity in hell........now for 100 Scott Mills points what language was the Bible originally written in? That's right it was Hebrew (tho there where three other versions but we wont go there). SO in the process of translating it into English or other languages they must have had to change words (bar the fact they changed it to a different language) thus sending all you God worshipers to HELL.

O and as we are on the subject...........Jesus was just tripped out hippy carpenter on Opium that loved to tell stories to his mates down the pub thus creates the Bible..

Could I point out that the Book of Revelations" (Got to find out its proper name. should know it) was actually written ONLY for 1st Century Christians & even then only for the 7 main churches/temples of the area ? We are going through this book at our church & its heavy going. lots of symbology relevant only to that time.

Rant over. going to ggogle proper name. ( p.s. Revelations only means " To unveil" )

The last time I saw anything in human form being as white as a sheet was when Kev had to get a round in at Squires (sorry Kev).

Nice Ambulance BlueUrgent.

Thanks DirtyDT. thats the motor I drive at work.

Absolute rubbish motor. Made me believe in ghosts cos Im as white as one when Im driving with Audible & visual warnings !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online