Motorbikes= Magnets for idiots

Grouch
This post is 4357 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Since getting my bike straight away I noticed the large amount of unwanted attention it creates. Every single time I venture out I get kids, adults, chavs, idiots and other various people I do not wish to engage with more or less harassing me. Mostly its just people asking me questions about it, which I don't mind, but yesterday some guy offered to buy my bike off me for £1000, I told him it's not for sale but he carried on and on, the retard said to me he bought the exact same model and year bike as mine for £300 a few weeks ago and that I was lucky to be offered a £1k and should take it. I paid £1300 for my bike and have pumped hundreds into it already. I value it at £1500. I'm not even selling it!

I'm getting sick of all the unwanted attention it attracts.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As some say DILLIGAF to them all, pretend your a Harley driver and you can ignore them. :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Try riding an RD350. You'll get people asking you about it even more only they'll know what they're talking about, will admire the bike and will be friendly :)

I struggle to stop in high streets at lights without attention....and i love it ! haha

Straight through pipes, few blips of throttle before you start up normally is the best two fingered fuck off ive ever given!

Straight through pipes, few blips of throttle before you start up normally is the best two fingered fuck off ive ever given!

true!!

• 2 weeks later...

Laugh and ride off. Job done.