HI All from "Sunny" Ireland

This post is 4387 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to one and all. I'm new to this site. Bikes have been in the blood since I was 14.

Let my licence lapse which is possible here(life,young family, as the story goes). I'll need to sit the test again at some stage.

I tend to go for small engined bikes normally basket cases. I get them back up and running. Then they're rebuilt/restored to their former "glory". I've kept one or two but, normally, limited space in the bike shed, means one has to go. To make room for the next project.

My current project is a '98 XV125 Virago. Picked it up yesterday, in a pretty sorry state, about 95% complete. I doubt very much that it's been washed in the last 1/2years. There's a bike there somewhere under all that muck and grime.

I'll try and upload some pics when I figure out how to.

Thanks for reading my ramblings

Cheers

Regressing

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC, always nice to breath life back into an old bike and give it a chance to run again, plus it gets you out of the house and away from er indoors. :jossun:

Welcome along sir,

Where in the country are ya based.

ahoy" regresser, another irishman, :jossun: , pics of the wee bikes be good,,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm located in the heart of the hurling county. Kilkenny. I've put a a couple of pics in the general forum of the current project.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online