Boys Beaware!!!

sniff6
This post is 4399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's the last time I pick up a hitch hiker after baseball practice!

Is that real or just a good voice over?

If its real then, Jimmy is a willing participant, when he goes up the stairs he's wearing a jumper/sweater,

........... which he didn't have getting in the car!!

clearly he's been home had a wash and shave and now going off for some fun :male::wank4az:

which is about the only time i think you can use those emoticons!!!

I was more concerned him being a peedo.

good old Sid Davis
from wiki..
"His films cover topics such as Driver_safety, Cannabis, Gang_warfare and Live and Learn(1956), a fairly famous Davis film, features Jill cutting out Paper dolls in her room.

When her father comes home she jumps up to greet him, trips on the carpet, and impales herself on the scissors. Other children in the film are equally unlucky—falling off cliffs, being run over by cars, or losing vision in one eye from flying shards of glass."

Ignorance is the word foamy,, it was a narrow minded world back then, just look at history at that time, the 2nd world war was about genocide, klu klux Klan in the USA.,

Everybody was vunerable, books was all ther was, we were easily led, i mean we even thought Harleys were fast back then,, :hah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online