WHERE U FROM

Alan
This post is 7013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

32 members have voted

1. 1. WHERE U FROM

• NORTH
    • NORTH EAST
    • NORTH WEST
    • MIDLANDS
    • SOUTH
    • SOUTHWEST
    • OTHER

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: yes but it's got a name mate. we aint part of you lot :P oh no not another scotland/england debate. it's a good job axl(old member) isn't here. he'd bore you to death :lol:

:lol:  yes but it's got a name mate. we aint part of you lot :P  oh no not another scotland/england debate. it's a good job axl(old member) isn't here. he'd bore you to death :lol:

No its not a Scotland / England debate. I just did it as north and then split the rest northeast and northwest ie up to Hadrians Wall - which incidentally wasn't built high enough :D:D:D;)

I've just realised I've not included Wales either.

Or Yorkshire

or the Fins...we have a couple of good lads from there also :P

be wary of the scotch though ;) some like to ride kwaks

england vs scotland

rooney runs into englands changing room to get ready for the game and on arrival finds all his team mates looking really pissed off so he tells them to piss off down the pub and he will play scotland on his own so they agree and bugger off down the pub 20 minutes later they turn the tele on and to their surprise the score is 1-0 to england so they all jump for joy in disbelief that one man can score against a full team so they carry on drinking at the full time they turn the tele back on and are gobsmacked to see rooney beat scotland. the score reads england 1(rooney 10th minute) scotland 0 so they go back to the football club to fin rooney with his hands in his head crying like a baby he said ive let you down boys so beckam replies no you havent you won and rooney replies i know but i got sent off in the 12th minute :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada. Born in Liverpool and came over here in 1963. Still consider myself a Brit' though!

Cheers.... Stefan M