aloha

This post is 4632 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone! I'm dave. after tracking down my old dt 125 r from my "yoof" i thought i'd restore it back to its former glory (second time i'll have done this,can't belive i've come back for more :@) ) its at this point i decided to join up,many heads make like thinking (or summit like that :@) ) will start a resto thread soon,doubt it'll be as good as nev's though...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Dave to the 'ward' :huh: , great intro and what a great opportunity to relive the bust knuckles, head scratching, shouting and swearing all over again :D

how far back did you own it?

Nice one david, lucky to find it again ;)

Brilliant find Dave, had it been altered much at all? Looking forward to see your project of it, and if I can help any, gizza shout, may seek pointers and tips myself ;)

hi everyone! I'm dave. after tracking down my old dt 125 r from my "yoof" i thought i'd restore it back to its former glory (second time i'll have done this,can't belive i've come back for more :@) ) its at this point i decided to join up,many heads make like thinking (or summit like that :@) ) will start a resto thread soon,doubt it'll be as good as nev's though...

Ya jammy begger!!!

Looking forward to seeing some pics and also seeing someone else tear their hair out with a good ol' DT!!!

Tee hee, you don't know what you're messing with :)

Brilliant find Dave, had it been altered much at all? Looking forward to see your project of it, and if I can help any, gizza shout, may seek pointers and tips myself ;)

poor thing had been used as a field bike so it was neglected,battered and abused.... didn't look like it had any tlc since i rebuilt it last blink.gif worst of all,some egit had lopped the last 3 inches off the back of the frame to fit an aftermaket yz rear mudguard...mad.gif lots to be getting on with lol

Ya jammy begger!!!

Looking forward to seeing some pics and also seeing someone else tear their hair out with a good ol' DT!!!

Tee hee, you don't know what you're messing with :)

i think i'm beggining to realise....blink.gif lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online