jimboz4
This post is 4633 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, just a quick message to say hi, i have just joined today,and i'm sure i will be on talking and hopefully meeting new people, i have a 53 plate TDM 900, only had her 2 days, but wont be able to ride her for a few weeks, due to splitting a bone in my throttle hand, the bone isnt the worst bit, i have also torn ligaments, stretched my tendans, and damaged a muscle,anyway, i cant wait to get out on her....oh, my name is Jim by the way, ( almost forgot that bit )....

Bye for now, and hope to speak to some peeps later

:D jimbo :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the nuthoose Jimbo :huh: , nice intro, you haven't been playing 'security guard wrestling' at Glesgy airport have you ? :blink:

TOKNABOOT :D

haha, thanks barkwindjammer, but it was too much booze at my birthday party, and someone throwing my garden stairs at me, ( thats my story and i'm sticking to it ).......hehe

nice welcome 2 wheels, thanks....;):D

hi jimbo,hope all goes well with the arm and your able to "full throttle" soon ha ha,ride safe again someday,pip.

Welcome jimbo " Jammer is just up the road fae yeh,,, i tour the callander , killin, area regularly,, hope to see you b4 season ends,,, october up here eh,,B)

thanks blackhat, yeh it would be good to get out again before season ends, but i will have to see how my hand is healing ...lol.......but hope to be out soon, thanks for the warm welcome guy's...

:spin2: jimbo :spin2:

btw, likin the new look site....very cool

:spin2: jimbo :spin2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online