YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yes please i still want one :):) who do i shout too for a tee

elmmetxxxx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either myself or paul i think, sent paul a PM yesterday but not sure if he is still doing any shirts :(

failing that if you want one like in my 2 last posts PM me with your specific requirements e.t.c and i can let you know how much it is

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

I'll get one for me and the mods. I'll take a medium white, fellow mods what do you want?

Just to let you know that the URL is yamahaclub.com ;-)

• Admin

Hi I'll take my just plain, they can tell you what they want. I can either pay by PayPal or bank transfer, send me the bill :-)

• Admin

Ah don't remember if I said, but you have the URL wrong on the t-shirts

Yeah you said about the url before alex it will be correct on the shirts

So far I have airheads, drewpys and yours... how many other mods are there? :s

i would get the buckets out, dont think it will be drool more like puke:)

elmmetxx

I will check my bank account tomorrow n see ive been paid then will order mine ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well peeps, slight set-back, Foamynet required a fresh install of Ubuntu after some gremlins got in through my internets, meaning i have now lost the templates (should have made a back-up :( )

thankfully the templates of those who have already ordered are still available online and will just require modification

bought myself another mini with the intention of cutting it in half, turning the ass-end into a trailer for my other mini and the front end into a BBQ, but its too good to cut up, im just gonna sell it on if anyones interested?... :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Where did we get to with this? I thought the mods had sent you their sizes, mine info is buried in the thread somewhere. What do I owe you?

Alex, i need all the sizes before i order, and would they all be going to the same address or would you want them dispatched directly to their front doors?, ideally it would be great if you could ping a mass PM to all the mods requesting size, design, colour and address, then once you have them all forward it to me and i will let you know the total

Plus after G4S fucked up i've been dragged in to working the olympics... no internet out there, no internet means no access to vistaprint :(