new sport?

drewpy
This post is 4701 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wow, what a great game. Reminds me a bit of the game we used to play as kids around here, Rusty Bum Finger and Thumb

And there was me thinking Ashbourne football was crazy.

:lol::o:o They are just nutters, bet theres a lot of injuries to deal with. I think you should propose it for the scouts drewps...when I was in we played 'British Bulldog' and that was rough and tumble but I suppose these things arent allowed any more (especially in hobnailed boots :rolleyes: )

• 5 weeks later...

:lol::o:o They are just nutters, bet theres a lot of injuries to deal with. I think you should propose it for the scouts drewps...when I was in we played 'British Bulldog' and that was rough and tumble but I suppose these things arent allowed any more (especially in hobnailed boots :rolleyes: )

I'm watching a program on bbc4 about it at the minute, it's called the naked man festival, those in the video were just practicing, theres 10,000 drunk men actually play it :blink: