New guy from N.Ireland

This post is 4740 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome speedie,, plenty of help in workshop section, better be dry in belfast friday for us arriving , :rolleyes: never mind the queen,

Welcome to the YOC speedie B)

Blackhat the weather is shite here,,,,,,hope it keeps rainin for the week,,,,,,then it might dry up for the wekend :huh:

Blackhat the weather is shite here,,,,,,hope it keeps rainin for the week,,,,,,then it might dry up for the wekend :huh:

Yeh pat same here, cold with it,:angry: , Thats why i travel south for ride-out & rally"s , were too near the Artic circle dry.gif

Yeh pat same here, cold with it,:angry: , Thats why i travel south for ride-out & rally"s , were too near the Artic circle dry.gif

I'll pm ya on wed or thur,,see what your plan is,,,,,what time your ferry lands,,,,,,and where/when i might meet ye for a days ridin.

Hows that sound !

Hey guys!

Thanks fo the greetings! :)

I'll try t upload photos, she is a streetfighter project...so I need to somehow wire it up after someone ripped her apart!! :/ need a few things for her still too! Gotta find it all, THEN get it fitted...

Anyone got an FZR haynes manual!? :)

Thats cool speedie,,,, keep up posted with rebuild , post in workshop ,, coz will get buried in here, ;)

Thanks blackhat250...will do

and Kishan...thanks to u too! Love the bike...needs rearsets and other jumbo badly though! :/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online