What a twat unstructor

Gordon Gormless
This post is 7095 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The bloke wouldn't sign my CBT so I have to go back next weekend.

I did great but he wouldnt let me go out on the road. This fat bitch got in my way and I ran into her but that was her fault not mine.

And the bikes were crap too.Little Hondas and slow as fuck.

But I still wheelied it first time out and wheelied it onto the cones too.

Nobody else could do that and they passed. The bloke was a prick though.

I was thinking about going to another school cos they are shit.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Of course your right mate, I can't see how he didn't pass you with all those wheelies you must have pulled. How could he not have been impressed. Instructors must thjink that with all their experience and training courses they've been on they must just bbe a better rider than you.

And as for running into that "fat bitch", forget about it because she'd OBVIOUSLY be the one liable if it ever happened out on the road.

BR seems to have a SERIOUS case of HUAS :!: :?:

(Hyndrome)....& if he doesn't stay sharp......he could WHEELIE himself right into the Morge :roll:

Oh god another knob head........ course you failed you muppet .... you're not JMW are you :lol:

I currently teach CBT.

The guy has probably asked for you to return for some extra training. You cannot fail CBT but you may not reach a safe standard. If so you are asked to return for an extra two visits maximum and then it is not economical to have you return. It is in the interests of the school as a business to pass you first time. But it is a decision that lies with the instructor as to taking you on the road cos if anything happens it's his/her teaching that is called into question.

Reading the comments you made, I too would have failed you for being a total muppet. If there's a fat bird in front of you on a bike, how did you now see her and hit her.

Next time just do as you're told to do and don't act the prick.

This is great :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Better than that 'I'm a celebrity shite' on telly at the moment :P

The bloke wouldn't sign my CBT so I have to go back next weekend.

I did great but he wouldnt let me go out on the road. This fat bitch got in my way and I ran into her but that was her fault not mine.

And the bikes were crap too.Little Hondas and slow as fuck.

But I still wheelied it first time out and wheelied it onto the cones too.

Nobody else could do that and they passed. The bloke was a prick though.

I was thinking about going to another school cos they are shit.

Nowt wrong with the instuctor mate...

Its you thats the TWAT

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online